Monday, January 11, 2010

Week One: Blogging

This is my first experience with actually blogging. I've subscribed to many blogs and have commented on them, but never actually published. I am looking forward to experimenting with the template and coming up with my own 'look.'

I am the Library Development Coordinator/Bibliographic Service Manager for the Southwest Kansas Library System ( which basically boils down to "Consultant.")  I am participating in the project to expand my technological prowess -- which at this point, wouldn't take too much.  I am very much a novice.  I think this is a great project, and I'm looking forward to the weeks ahead!

2 comments:

  1. I am a library trustee and always interested in learning something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara,

    I am excited to see how your blog evolves and gets it's own look. I am looking forward to the weeks ahead, too! I can't wait to see more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete