Monday, February 1, 2010

Week Four: Photo Sharing

It's week four and now we're sharing photos online.  I really don't want to share all of my personal photos with everyone in the world -- although if I had photos I wanted to share with family, that'd be great.  I can see a huge advantage to backing up your photos online, and I can also see a huge advantage for being able to share photos for business purposes -- whether it be for PR purposes or actually for undertaking business transactions.

I did go to Flickr and actually was a bit frustrated in trying to search for certain images.  The search engine just isn't as user friendly as some I've used before.

The photo I selected to comment on is an image of a 'library bird.'  Actually, I'm not sure if this bird lives in the library or was just having it's photo taken in the library, but it's a great picture!   When I was the Director at the Cimarron City Library, we had two cockatiels -- Socrates and Plato.  The children loved them, as did the adults.  I was curious to see if anyone else had cockatiels in their library -- and sure enough -- at least in a photo!

Photo taken from irina121's photostream

1 comment:

  1. Love the bird photo! That is awesome. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you are liking the 23 things activities, and you are keeping up!

    ReplyDelete